DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSM11 common rail diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 715hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 350
- Engine Location: Port
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSM11 common rail diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 715hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 350
- Engine Location: Starboard
SHOOTERS WATERFRONT, is a truly stunning Talaria 48 Motoryacht. She was built for a multi-Hinckley owner with a high level of customization and she has always been Hinckley maintained. She is current with her annual mechanical maintenance and exterior varnish is fresh as well. This boat looks terrific from her Flag Blue Hull and varnished exterior teak to beautiful interior Cherry and lovely designer chosen soft goods. This boat is perfect for day or extended cruising and don’t forget her extremely shallow draft opens up a lot of waterways to explore.
This boat is part of our Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program and offers extended warranties.
The boat’s 15’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse with built-in C shaped settees port and starboard; lower open salon with convertible berth dinette to starboard and galley to port, two full heads with separate enclosed showers, and luxurious Master Suite with center-line queen bunk.
The interior exudes Hinckley quality with her Satin Finished Cherry wood work in the galley, open lower salon, heads, and master cabin and high gloss varnished pilothouse. Her cabin sole is exemplary with bright varnished teak and tulipwood.
Many custom elements on the interior not only make the boat more beautiful, but also more comfortable.
- This boat features the beloved and classic Hinckley color scheme with Flag Blue Awlgrip hull, Light Cream Gelcoat deck, Cream Awlgrip Single Boot Stripe and Red Bottom.
- Varnished teak toe rail, eyebrow, and cockpit coaming caps and verticals along with stainless steel handrails and stainless steel bow rail give the boat a great balance of looks and functionality.
- The deep cockpit with a molded “L” settee to port and double seat to starboard features a beautiful teak sole and has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform.
- Wide side decks, properly placed handrails and bow rail, and large foredeck makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe for docking.
- Custom sun pad on cabin house top offers a perfect place for those wanting to sun themselves. 3” Dri-fast cell foam with Ultraleather Admiral and Ultraleather Ivory Piping.
- Hull: Flag Blue Awlgrip
- Deck: W-520 Light Cream with contrasting Moondust Awlgrip non-skid.
- Bottom: Micron Extra - Red
- Exterior Teak: Tung oil gloss varnish.
- Interior: Satin varnish.
- Boot Top: Awlgrip Light Cream
Hull: Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M foam core. Carbon fiber/e-glass inner skin. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with aircraft grade end grain balsa and closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Toe Rail: Rounded and tapered varnished teak toerail.
Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck with gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom Hinckley designed fixed stainless steel, type 316L anchor roller.
Rubrail: Stainless steel half-round on solid molding.
Chocks: Two open bow chocks and four closed chocks located fore & aft, type 316L stainless steel.
Mooring Cleats: Eight 316L stainless steel cleats; two fixed 12” bow, four 10” Pull-up spring cleats and two fixed 12” stern cleats.
Eyebrow: Varnished teak molding around cabin top.
Handrails: Low-maintenance 316 L Stainless Steel Handrails on cabin house top, pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
Transom Door: Fiberglass transom door located to starboard.
Hatches: Total of ten low profile polished Stainless Steel hatches with Skyscreens® privacy blinds and insect screens.
Four 31”powered hatches on pilothouse top.
Four on cabin house, one above galley, one above lower salon, one in master shower and one in guest head
Two 24” hatches in master cabin provide outstanding natural light to cabin.
Ports: Three Hinckley opening port lights with removable screens on house sides- galley, master head and guest head. Fixed portlights in master cabin and lower salon with varnished cherry rings.
Bowrail: 1 ¼” Welded 316 stainless steel bow rail
Swim Platform: Hinckley-designed fiberglass platform with teak treads and stainless steel half round.
Swim Ladder: Telescoping three-step stainless steel ladder; stores under swim platform.
Ensign: Stern-mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket.
Bow Burgee: Varnished teak staff with flush socket.
Fender Pad Eyes: Ten fender pad eyes, five port & five starboard, on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location.
Mast: Hinckley aluminum mast on pilothouse roof. Mast powder coated to match deck.
Underwater Lighting: Three Ocean LED 3010 thru-hull underwater lights in the transom. Light color is white
Fishing rod holders: Three custom GEM rod holders. Two for trolling fishing rods and one for deep drop reel with electrical power outlet underneath.
- Cockpit Trim: Varnished teak cockpit coaming and coaming cap.
- Cockpit Sole: Teak decking
- Cockpit Seating Molded fiberglass ‘L’ settee to port and Double seat to starboard. Cushions covered in Ultraleather Admiral with Ivory Piping.
- Cockpit Table: Gloss varnished cherry table with fixed height Crown Stainless Steel pedestal is removable. Includes protective cover and is sized to store in cockpit seats
- Icemaker: U-Line SP-18 in port amenity.
- Cockpit Sink: Stainless Steel sink with folding hot and cold water faucet
- Cockpit Refrigerator: SS Vitrifrigo Refrigerator in starboard amenity.
- Cockpit Shower:Hot/cold mixing valve and shower wand mounted in cockpit.
- Courtesy Lighting: Dimmable lighting in cockpit
- Side Boarding Doors: Opening doors in cockpit coaming on port and starboard with magnetic hold-opens.
- Boarding handle: Hinckley custom Bo-Peep handrail with mounts port and starboard.
- Boarding Steps: Molded steps below coaming doors with teak tread
- Cockpit Cover: Attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit. Attaches with snaps. Zippered access from transom.
- Pilothouse Finish: Stunning gloss varnished dash, instrument pods and pod faces, window frames, pilothouse side liners and port side shelf. Additional custom cherry bulkhead verticals below helm station, and on port side of pilothouse.
- Pilothouse Windows: Three (3) fixed forward windows with laminated safety glass and fully concealed Stainless Steel Frames. Two (2) side windows with powered sliding side center section and fully concealed Stainless Steel frames. Windows have a grey tint.
- P.H. Window Curtains: Manual pleated blinds in Chintz Topar Plus 418-0711
- Steering Wheel: Varnished wood rimmed wheel with SS hub and spokes, 14” diameter.
- Helm Seating: Three (two to starboard one to port) Stidd® 500 N seats with X2 footrests. Helm seat has powered fore/aft movement and manual up-down, and other seats have manual fore/aft and up/down movement. Powder coated pedestal seats covered in Ultraleather “Ivory” with Ultraleather “Admiral” piping.
- Chart Locker: Storage provided for charts forward of port side seat.
- Salon Seating: Custom built-in U-shaped settees on port and starboard upholstered with Kravet Soleil Windward Regatta 318-605.
- Salon Table: Gloss varnished cherry table with offset tulipwood inlay. Crown polished stainless steel three stage pedestal manually lowers to convert to sleeping area. Includes filler cushion.
- Salon Entry Door: Polished stainless steel, framed with four full height curved, tinted glass panels.
- Entry Door Curtains: Full roman shade style curtains in Holly Hunt Fresh Canvas White 100/01
- P.H. Window Covers: Forward outside mounted Stamoid® window covers.
- Two Raymarine e165 Wide 15.4” color MFDs at Helm
- Chart plotter with WAAS GPS
- 4KW 48” RADAR w/ open array
- Sirius Satellite Weather
- DSM 300 Digital Sonar as well as standard depth transducer
- I-70 Multifunction Display
- VHF Radio
- Compass: 5” Danforth® compass; mounted forward of helm w/ lighting
- KVH Tracphone V3-mini vSat satellite phone and data.
- Mifi proxicast 3 router to 18” cellular antenna on pilothouse top with amplifier
- Stereo Components: Nuvo integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrates onboard Satellite TV System – KVH M5 TracVision, Sirius Satellite Radio, Samsung Blu-Ray player. Four pairs speakers-interior speakers have cherry rings with cloth covers, external speakers are waterproof.
- Satellite TV:KVH M5 Trac Vision satellite dome with three receivers, one each for each TV aboard
- Three TV/Monitors: Master Cabin-26” LED recessed in bulkhead master cabin, Lower Salon- 46” Samsung Ultra Slim LED and Pilothouse- 32” LED monitor on electric lift.
- Interior Finish: Satin finished cherry in galley, lower salon, heads, and master cabin. Gloss varnish in pilothouse.
- Pilothouse and Interior Sole: Varnished teak and tulipwood.
- Head and shower sole: Custom teak decking sole with black caulking
- Locker Doors: Cherry panel locker doors.
- Cabin Doors: Cherry paneled doors with magnetic hold-opens.
- Interior Hardware: Except where noted, hardware is stainless steel or chrome-plated brass.
- Owners Cabin Berth: One queen size Handcrafted System 5 inner spring mattress in owner’s cabin with hinge.
- Lower Open Salon: Convertible open lower salon with L-settee and custom varnished cherry table. Expandable table slides for use as desk or dining table. Table also lowers on manual cylinder to form double berth. Filler cushions stored behind L-settee. Custom cloth divider attaches to overhead and provides privacy for converted berth.
- Custom linens: Custom fitted sheets and mattress pads for all sleeping berths.
- Hull Port: Hull port in lower salon provides natural light
- Blackouts for Ports: Blackout inserts for portlights in master cabin, convertible lower salon and hull port.
- Flush overhead hatch: Flush non-opening hatch above lower salon provides natural light to area. SkyScreen privacy blind provided.
- Storage: Storage in master sheer lockers, and hanging lockers as well as in hanging lockers port and starboard. Storage in master and guest heads below counter and outboard above counter. Storage outboard of both master and guest showers. Storage below master berth. Storage in lower salon in settee, outboard in lockers. Below hinged companionway stairs and in custom boxed step areas
- Counters: “Bisque” Corian® with polished single bowl SS under mounted sinks in heads and polished double bowl SS under mounted sink in galley. Custom laminated cherry fiddles on counter edges.
- Refrigerator: One U-Line® 2 drawer refrigerator.
- Freezer: Hinckley custom insulated top loading stainless steel box with remote freezer control. Controls temperature so it can be either freezer or additional refrigerator.
- Stove: Kenyon Electric 2-burner cooktop with touch control.
- Microwave: Custom Dacor MMD24 drawer style microwave below galley storage drawers. Varnished cherry face.
- Faucets:Grohe® chrome single lever control faucets for head and galley sinks. Grohe® chrome single lever shower fixtures w/mixing valves.
- Showers: Stall showers in owner’s and guest heads.
- Towel Bars: Four, one in each head and shower.
- Mirrors:One full-length mirror and one above counter mirror in owner and guest heads.
- Cabin Sole Cover: Sunbrella® covers for varnished cabin soles.
- Accent Lighting: Dimmable LED accent lighting throughout interior spaces.
- House Batteries: Four Lifeline 8D absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries
- Start Batteries: Two Lifeline 4D absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries
- Battery Switch: Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries as well as to parallel house and start batteries; switches remotely operated.
- Bonding: Common wire bonding with #8 AWG conductors per ABYC E-11. Shore power inlet fitted with galvanic isolator.
- Inverter/Charger: One Mastervolt® 4000W inverter/battery charger for house batteries
- Battery Charger: One 60A charger for starting bank.
- Light Dimmer: Dimmer switches provided on all overhead lighting, except shower.
- 12VDC Outlets: Two Cigarette lighter type provided at helm area.
- 110VAC Outlets: Multiple outlets, including engine room, pilothouse, port side seat, helm station, galley, lower salon, master head, guest head, master cabin
- Shore Power: Two 125/250 VAC/50 AH shore power cords deployed and retracted through transom via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control.
- Engine Room lights: Four cage protected overhead lights.
- Engine Room Camera: Raymarine CAM50 Reverse Image engine room camera installed at forward end of engine room.
- Cockpit Camera: Raymarine CAM100 Day/Night Reverse Image Marine Camera at aft end of pilothouse rooftop.
- Search Light: ACR® Spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof; painted to match deck.
- Windshield Wipers: Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Generator: Onan® 13.5kW diesel generator, 120/240, 60Hz VAC
- Engines: Two Cummins QSM11 715hp 6-cylinder diesels with Common Rail technology
- WaterJet Propulsion: Two Hamilton® Model HJ364 drives
- Transmission: ZF325-1, 1.167 : 1 reduction.
- Autopilot: Raymarine®; model p70R interfaced to GPS.
- JetStick II®: Hinckley’s integrated joystick steering and control system with “Hoverlock” station keeping and “Heading Hold”.
- Handheld JetStick: Wireless remote handheld JetStick
- Bow Thruster: Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster.
- Engine Room Hatch: Electric lift cylinder for access hatch.
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering
- Gauges: Oil pressure, water temperature, jet nozzle angle, tachometer with engine hours and fuel gauges for each engine
- Alarms:Alarm for low engine oil pressure, high engine water temperature, high bilge level, water detection at fuel filters and hydraulic system pressure.
- Trim Tabs: Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Drive Shafts: 170-180 Series vibration dampened Eurocardan drive shafts
- Engine Controls: Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Air Conditioning: Chilled water system; dual chillers & circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independently controlled zones; Zone 1: One 12KBTU unit in Master Cabin and head; Zone 2: One 12KBTU unit in Guest Cabin and head; Zone 3: Two 16KBTU units in the Salon.
- Fuel Tank: Single heavy-gauge aluminum, 700 US Gal capacity with fills on port and starboard side decks
- Fuel Filters: Dual Racor® fuel/water separator per engine and generator with vacuum gauges and water sensing alarm output to helm position.
- Fuel Polishing: Reverso® 80 GPH unit w/digital timer.
- Fuel Vents: Racor® model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line.
- Blower: Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room
- Windlass Package: Hydraulic windlass, controls located at helm and foredeck.
- Fire Suppression: Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Bilge Alarms: High-water bilge alarms, with Ultra Switch Senior® level switches.
- Shore Cord Reel: Two 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cords with Glendinning® cord reels and wireless remote controls.
- Heating: Reverse-cycle from air conditioning system
- Watermaker Prep: Core delete in hull for watermaker thru-hull, water tank has additional inlet, extra space in engine room and on electrical panel.
- Water System: Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, heads, and cockpit shower.
- Water Tank: 50 gallon polyethelene
- Water Heater: Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by engine heat transfer pass.
- Toilet: Two Sealand Vacuflush® marine toilets with deck pump out and overboad discharge
- Sump Pumps: Sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate.
- Electric Bilge Pumps: Three Rule® 3700 gph pumps with float switches.
- Emergency Bilge Pump: Whale® manual bilge pump
- Oil Transfer Pump: For engines, transmissions, and generator.
- Thru Hulls: Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Pressure Pump: Flojet® pump with accumulator tank.
- Fresh Water Wash Down: In anchor locker
- Saltwater Deck Wash: Groco® pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker.
- City Water Inlet: City water manual water inlet with pressure valve in transom shore cord locker
- Engine Box Insulation: 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam.
- Gaskets: Double gaskets for engine room access.
- Engine Air Intake: Baffled and insulated.
- Muffler: Custom insulated mufflers; wet exhaust system.
- Pilothouse Overhead: Sound absorbent material.
- Bell: 8” brass bell.
- Fire Extinguisher: Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers.
- Flares: Three hand-held flares.
- Horn: Dual Kahlenberg® 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash.
- Life Jackets: Six adult Type I PFDs, two youth jackets and one type IV PFD.
- Lines: Six docking lines, 50' x 5/8".
- Running Lights: Custom LED Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights.
- Fenders: Four inflatable fenders, 10” diameter, with fleece covers and Wichard® snap hooks.
- Boat Hook: Collapsible boat hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.