DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: HJ 77
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 770hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Engine Hours: 3000
Entering main salon via companionway:
Large main salon with nav station immediately to port and settee forward with double folding table. Seating for eight.
Walkway forward provides access to port side head with separate shower stall. Double bunk stateroom to starboard with over/under bunks.
Forward guest stateroom features a large center island berth with settee and private access to head/shower. Hanging locker and additional storage cabinets are provided.
Aft of the main salon to starboard is a sizable galley with all conveniences necessary to to equip a home. Stove, counter space, appliances and ample storage. To port is a full pantry with clothes washer dryer and more storage.
Stepping aft via walkway is a large master stateroom featuring a a queen double berth, settee and private head/shower and of course ample storage.
- 2 16KBTU reverse cycleair conditioners
- 2 electric heads with fresh water flush
- Aft queen with custom innerspring and foam topper
- High definition LCD TV
- Stereo/CD with separate volume zones throughout boat
- White solid FRP (not cored) hull and deck recently Awlgripped
- Molded hull and keel with internal deck flange.
- Solid glass construction in walkways and cabin top.Solid glass construction below waterline.
- High performance molded balanced rudder with SS ruder post.
- Bolt on lead keel
- Molded on rubrail with SS striker
- Bronze/SS ball valves on all thru hulls below waterline
- Fiberglass pedestal with 36" SS wheel, brake, single lever controls, and engine instruments
- Cockpit combing lockers
- Under seat storage lockers port and starboard
- (2) Barient 36 two speed STC ELECTRIC primary winches
- Barient Mainsheet winch
- Barient 21 main and jib sheet halyard winches
- Plexiglass tinted companionway hatch and teak bifold doors
- Teak handrails
- (4) chocks located bow and amidships
- (6) 10" aluminum mooring cleats
- All winches and cleats thru-bolted
- Outboard genoa tracks
- SS welded bow pulpit and stern rail with gate and double lifelines
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Divided lazarrette lockers P & S
- LPG locker with hinged hatch and 2 tanks
- (9) opening hatches
- (4) salon tempered glass fixed ports, 2 tinted opening hatches and 2 tinted fixed plexiglass fixed ports on forward face
Bowsprit and Ground Tackle:
- Bowsprit SS bobstay
- Double anchor rollers
- Polished SS chafe plate
- Teak Grate
- Maxwell vertical capstan winch
- 75# CQR anchor with 230' of chain
- Fortress FX75 anchor stored in aft lazarrette
Yanmar 4 cylinder 72hp fresh water cooled diesel engine
KM4A Transmission with3/3.1 ratio
Full feathering 3 bladed prop
(2) selectable Racor fuel filters
Dedicated generator Racor fuel filter
Deck fills for fuel have "secure fuel fittings" to prevent spillage
Sloop rig keel stepped
Evolution cross weave mainsail on Schafer furler all lines lead to cockpit
Kappa Sails staysail (hanked on)
Asymetric 3/4 oz spinnaker with ATN tacker
Multiple genoa tracks and blocks
Custom Garhauer HD double turning blocks with jam cleats
Sailtech hydraulic backstay adjuster
6:1 mainsheet with deck track
Running backstays with deck mounted blocks
Garhauer boom vang
Deck mounted deckbox
32 gallon holding tank
340 gallon fuel tank
480 Fresh water
15 gallon hot water heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.